Vintage Reserve Semi Annual Community Wide Garage Sale
Stay Tuned for the NEXT Community Wide Garage Sale in Vintage Reserve scheduled for:
Saturday, September 28th 7am-1pm
Thanks for your interest in the Vintage Reserve Semi Annual Community Wide Garage Sale! This page is dedicated to helping you have the most successful and productive Garage Sale ever!
If you are PARTICIPATING IN THIS GARAGE SALE, HERE'S SOME TIPS AND TRICKS TO GET READY:
Before the Garage Sale:
- Start organizing your items for the sale.
- Join the Facebook Event on the Vintage Reserve Community Page Here: ??? Facebook Event Page
have your address added to the GARAGE SALE MAP be sure to
- Open up your Garage Door about 30 minutes before the sale starts (trust me, you'll have Early Bird Shoppers every time!)
During the Garage Sale:1. Sell your treasures! Collect your Money! Say "hi!" to Kelly and her Team as we visit you with goodies and a cheery, "good morning!"
After the Garage Sale, call one of these local pick up services to donate or haul away:
- Habitat for Humanity | Temecula
- Vietnam Veterans of America - Donation Pickup Service
- The Salvation Army Family Store & Donation Center
- Junk Removal Heroes
- Miss Lori's Community Children's Clothing Exchange
What Kelly Bojarski and her Team will do:
Advertise and Marketing for the Community Garage Sale 1-2 weeks prior to the Event
Create and Update the Facebook Event Page
Put up and take down SIGNS at major cross streets and *end of street signs
Post Event on all major social medias including, Facebook, Craigslist, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Stop by on Garage Sale Saturday with goodies, extra change in case you need it;) and a great big "Top o' the Morn'n!"
And if you are new to the Garage Sale Set Up or would like to organize a FUNDRAISER Garage Sale, please contact Kelly directly at: 951-691-3897 I'm happy to help in any way I can!
*End of the Street Signage is guaranteed to only those that VIP RSVP ? ? ?
- Elaine Hughes
- Shary and Rick Oldenburg
- Jennifer van Boxtel
- Frank Valdez
- Patti Kiehl
- Sharon Houseworth